The B2B events industry recruitment firm, Caselton Clark will launch a new eight-part podcast this week, bringing together a range of expert voices to discuss topics of note for the events industry. The series will feature expert commentary and open conversations around pressing issues such as dealing with job stress and how to build an events business from the ground up covered.
Charlie Phillips, Head of Media Recruitment at Caselton Clark said, “The inspiration to create our podcast series came from a desire to bring together different voices from across the industry to tackle important subjects that aren’t often mentioned in this space. The episode on stress and on starting an events business is content that is difficult to access or not talked about nearly enough and that is something that needs to change.
“We want to start a conversation with our listeners about the things that actually affect them, worry them or inspire them to provide support and guidance, especially in those areas like stress management and mental health which may have stigma attached or are difficult to raise with colleagues.”
The Talking Events podcast is hosted by Charlie Phillips, an experienced events recruiter who specialises in conference producer and senior level positions. Charlie will be joined by a range of experts from a number of fields, including Laura McQueen, the Managing Director of Leaders in Spot, Lynn Lester Managing Director at The Drum Live events and EMAP’s Managing Director Robin Booth.
Topics covered range from personal branding, leadership and being a managing director to management of millennials, making an industry impact and becoming a brilliant conference producer.
- Episode 1: Laura McQueen, MD at Leaders in Sport: Interviewing and Personal Branding
- Episode 2: Rob Porter, Head of Events at IMECHE: Leadership and Management
- Episode 3: Ally Makarova, Head of Global Events at Vision RT: How to cope with stress in the Events Industry
- Episode 4: Dan Sheriff, CEO at TXF: Starting your own events business
- Episode 5: Tim Willoughby, COO at Ocean Media: Being a Managing Director
- Episode 6: Lynn Lester, MD at The Drum Live Events: Management and Millennials
- Episode 7: Carl Smith, Head of Commercial Delivery at Genomics UK: Becoming a brilliant Conference Producer
- Episode 8: Robin Booth, MD at EMAP: Management and making an impact in the events business
To find out more, visit: https://www.caseltonclark.co.uk