Craft gin newcomer, SXC Gin has launched a range of ultra-premium, distilled gins with the aim of offering a unique tasting experience to gin lovers.
With a focus on aphrodisiac flavours, SXC Gin’s bold offerings are designed to elevate any drink.
The origin of SXC Gin came from a single conversation over drinks. With a wide variety of botanical flavours available worldwide that can add flavour, SXC Gin’s founders considered the market offering as playing it too safe and instead, set out to produce something entirely different.
Penelope Curtis, Marketing Manager said, “Put simply, our job here at SXC Gin is to find the best botanicals Mother Nature has to offer, find a flavour combination that works and then bottle it for others to cherish. Based on the interest we have, it is safe to say we have done our job well!”
Following a successful pre-order campaign, the first two flavour batches have formally launched:
‘Dry Aunt Fanny’ – London Dry Gin (40% ABV)
- A staple for gin producers and based on the motherly figure of Aunt Fanny in the Famous Five books.
- Contains refreshing notes of citrus throughout.
- Versatile gin that can be used as a simple G&T or in one of our tailored cocktail recipes.
‘Afternoon Delight’ – Turkish Delight Gin (40% ABV)
- Produced using the darkest of red roses, raspberries and vanilla pod to achieve the same taste as the popular confectionery treat.
- Only using natural flavourings to achieve superior flavour profile.
- Only Welsh producer of Turkish Delight flavoured gin
Each bottle of SXC Gin is produced at the label’s own distillery in the heart of the Gower Peninsula, one of the UK’s Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Via its commitment to sustainability, the company utilises locally-foraged botanicals – many of which can be foraged within 100m of their distillery. Each is used alongside the purist of Welsh water to create an exceptional flavour profile.
The team behind SXC Gin includes distillers who have previously produced ‘Gins of the Month’ with the subscription service, Craft Gin Club and have achieved multi-award winning status.
Going forward, the company is focused on targeting the club and festival scenes while also expanding its current flavour offering.
To buy online, visit: www.sxcgin.co.uk or follow on Instagram: @sxcgin